Thursday, December 18, 2014

Final part 1

Well after I heard about the interdisciplinary project I was pretty nervous. My teacher Ms.Vanhill was the one who told our class that we were going to have a presentation in front of important people. She explained every little detail there was to this presentation, but the first thing we had to do was look for a group of four. As soon as she said look for a group you can work with, I looked at my Christian, Johnathan, and Luis. As soon as we got together we simply started to talk about how we were going to do the project. Once we had started on the project we were nervous because we thought it wasn't good enough. It took us about three weeks to finish this interdisciplinary project. Once we had finished the project we then started to rehearse our parts. I was the con, Luis was the intro, Christian was the pro, and Johnathan was the conclusion. As soon we got our acts straight we decided we were ready for this presentation. Once the project was due we came to the showcase night and presented. At last when we presented we all felt great inside because we all know we did great on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment